Friday 22 May 2015

React Before You Snack Homework


I was really impressed with the level of dedication and effort shown by the vast majority of Class 5 for this homework task! On Thursday afternoon I was treated to an array of whizzy PowerPoint presentations, creative displays and impressive presenting styles that would rival many professional motivational speakers! 

I am including some pictures of the physical presentations but it is hard to replicate the quality of the PowerPoint displays on the blog. Therefore, I would encourage those children who created a PowerPoint presentation in school to invite their parents into school to see it at our next Open School, currently scheduled for Tuesday 23rd June between 3:15pm and 3:45pm. Alternatively, I am happy to supervise the children in saving their presentation to a memory stick that has been brought from home. 

Mrs Good












No comments:

Post a Comment